Lifetime Networks Inclusive Events:
- Board meetings are held every second Wednesday of each month from 5-6 pm
- Table Talk Parent Group happens the fourth Thursday of every second month from 7-9 pm. This is a casual time to connect with other parents. Please call the office for information.
- Oct 12th, 2017-Inspiration 2017, More Information: Inspiration 2017 Registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/inspiration-2017-tickets-37713397788?aff=es2
Inclusion BC Clothes Drop Bin -Please check out the brochure Lifetime Clothes Drop brochure
Holiday Breakfast Buffet
On the last Saturday before Christmas Lifetime Networks friends and family gather together at Royal Colwood Golf Club and share in a breakfast buffet, sing some festive songs and even enjoy a visit from Santa. It’s a morning you won’t want to miss!
Date: Saturday, December 16, 2017
Breakfast – 9:30 am
Pick up – 11:30 am
Location: Royal Colwood Golf Club,
629 Goldstream Avenue, Victoria BC
More information to follow….
GoodLife Fitness Victoria Marathon
Lifetime Networks is a benefiting charity (Registered Charity # 87366 0625) with the GoodLife Fitness Victoria Marathon.
Date: October 8, 2017, GoodLife Fitness Victoria Marathon.
Pledge Form: More information: 2017 Marathon Team Charity Pledge Form
Registration: *Remember to Register with GoodLife Fitness Marathon to participate in the race http://runvictoriamarathon.com/registration/.
In 2015, we are proud to say that the Lifetime Network Cruisers won 2nd place in the half-marathon Check Charity Pledge Program Team and one of our runners won 1st place in crossing the finish line with a visual impairment.
In 2016, our Team raised $11,000 for Lifetime Networks Bursary Program.
Thank you to our marathon sponsor:
Razzle B Photography
Summer Family Picnic
The Summer Family Picnic is held each August at Mt Doug Park. Our next Summer Family picnic will be August 26, 2017 from 11:30-1:30. We hope to see you there!
Everyone is welcome!
- Bring a lawn chair or blanket or share a picnic table
- Please bring a salad or a favourite dish to contribute to the food table, sandwiches and desserts will be provided (bring your own plate/cutlery /beverage)
- Feel free to bring games, guitars and other musical instruments are encouraged
- This is a great opportunity to reconnect with old friends and meet new ones and join us for an afternoon in the sun
Flyer: Coming soon
Date: Saturday, Aug 25-2018
Time: 11:am to 1:30pm
Location: Mount Douglas Park (in the field area at the lower beach parking lot)
Gala Dinner & Auction
The Gala Dinner and Auction celebrated its 14th year on May 13th 2017! This is a major fundraiser for Lifetime Networks (Registered Charity # 87344 0625) and is an annual highlight for those who attend each year.
Special thanks to Cam, and the Lifetime Networks Band, and our Master of Ceremonies, Stephen Andrew, for keeping us on track and laughing throughout the evening.
This year we were please to have MAX Furniture and Wilson’s Transportation Group join us as our Co-Title Sponsors. Country Grocer step up as our dinner sponsors helping make the 2017 Gala the best yet!
Best of all $62,000.00 were raised to build lasting friendships and support for people with disabilities.
Thank you to all our generous supporters for making this evening the best Gala Dinner yet!
If you need supplies or services, please check out our supporters page and consider using one of them first! Without their generous support, this event would not be the success it is!
Do not forget to checkout the photo gallery to see some great pictures of the evening!
If you are interested in becoming a part of the 2018 Gala Dinner and Auction, please contact Carlene at 250 477 4112 or email Carlene@Lnv.ca
“We can feel greater confidence about Drew’s future knowing there are caring, supportive people in his life and an increasing sense of hope that his independent life can continue for all or most of his life.” – Patricia
“Carolina was lonely before she had a Network and when her Network was not so well established as it is now. Now she has a blooming social life thanks to all the dedicated people in her Network.” – Janine
Join with the Lifetime Networks family, Best Buddies, social groups and many others for a wild evening of singing, fun and ice cream!
Karaoke is held twice a year.
The last karaoke rocked with over 100 participants, some great singing, some enthusiastic singing, and loads of laughs! Hope you can join us next time!
Are you a parent/caregiver wanting to connect with other parents? Join us for Table Talk!
- Social networking and interesting connections
- Share resources and ideas
- Sometimes there may be an educational component.
- And always good company and snacks!
The last Thursday of every second month:
- Thursday, Nov 30th, 7:00 to 9:00 pm