Sponsors and Donors– 2023 Gala and Auction
Click above to learn more about our generous business sponsors and donors!
Annual Gala Dinner & Auction
We thank everyone who attended our 18th Annual Gala Dinner and Auction!
Date: Friday, October 13, 2023
Location: Delta Ocean Pointe Resort
This event forms the bulk of Lifetime Networks’ fundraising each year. If you would like to support people with diversabilities in the community, please donate directly to Lifetime Networks today. Thank you to all of our generous sponsors and donors!
Earth Day Clothing Donation Drive
Get involved this Earth Day with Lifetime Networks and Max Furniture’s Clothing Donation drive!
The 2023 Earth Day Clothing Drive event was a huge success!
We redirected 2,000 lbs of textiles and household items
from our landfill!
Lifetime Networks invites you to celebrate Earth Day 2024 by removing thousands of kilos of used clothing and shoes, from the environment. Our partner for this Clothing Drive is Rahim Khudabux, of Max Furniture and long-time sponsor and supporter of Lifetime’s work in the community.
We will accept clothing, textiles, and shoes for our Clothes Drop fundraising program and turn them into money to support more participants at Lifetime Networks.
Help us MAX OUT THE MAX TRUCK! We want to reach our goal of stuffing the furniture truck with clothes.
Where: Max Furniture, 3460 Quadra St, Victoria
When: Saturday, April 20th, 2024
If you would like to make a donation now, please visit our Clothing Drop web page to find a bin near you!
Monthly Meetings / Events
Lifetime Networks’ ongoing meetings / events
- Board meetings are held the third Wednesday of each month from 5-6 pm via Zoom or in-person. Please email info@Lnv.ca if you would like to attend a one of these monthly meetings.
- Our Annual General Meeting will held on Wednesday March 15, 2023 from 6:00-7:15 pm. This meeting will be held at our 2553 Quadra location. If you would like to attend the meeting, please RSVP to email@example.com. The Executive Director Report from the 2022 meeting can be found here.
- Clothing Donations – We are currently accepting clothing donations and small household items at some of our clothing bins. If you have donations to share – please call us at 250-477-4112 to arrange a home pick-up.
- Wills and Trusts, information sessions, with lawyer Dustin Marnell from Infinity Law, occur frequently at Lifetime Networks. Information includes conversations on future planning, wills, and trusts. If you would like to attend our next session or be put on the waitlist for future sessions, please call our office or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our next session will be Spring of 2023.
Move Around the World!
Let’s Move Around the World in 2023!
Lifetime Networks is starting a new challenge on April 1st to help us all stay active with a common goal. Our goal is to move ourselves around the world on or before the Autumn Equinox (September 22, 2023). Can we all pool together to make it around the equatorial circumference of Earth? According to National Geographic, that is 40,075 km!
Here’s how it works:
- Register yourself to participate by contacting us at 250-477-4112 or emily@LNV.ca .
- You can pay your registration fee of $15.00 by cash, cheque or e-transfer. E-transfers can be sent to this email address (lifetimenetworks@LNV.ca) and must have your name and the word “MOVE” in the message.
- On April 1st, start keeping track of how far you self-propel. In kilometres, how far did you walk, run, swim, wheel, bike, row, etc. All movement must be made by using your own energy (so, no, movement by way of vehicle does not count – LOL!).
- You will receive regular emails with world facts and updates about how far we’ve traveled. These also serve as a reminder to send in your KM count!
At the end, we will host a gathering with some tasty treats to celebrate with everyone who participated. There will be some random prize draws for gift cards.
Please contact emily@LNV.ca if you have any questions.
Royal Victoria Marathon
Lifetime Networks is a benefiting charity (Registered Charity # 87366 0625) with the Royal Victoria Marathon.
Year after year we are proud to be involved with the Victoria Marathon. In 2015, the Lifetime Network Cruisers won 2nd place in the half-marathon CHEK Charity Pledge, and one of our runners won 1st place in crossing the finish line with a visual impairment! In 2016, our Team raised $11,000 for Lifetime Networks Bursary Program.
For questions or assistance please contact our front desk (250-477-4112) or Carlene Carlene@Lnv.ca.
We look forward to running with you at the next marathon!
This group is open to anyone who is good at speaking up for themselves and others or if you are wanting to learn how to find your voice and use it. We will be meeting once a month (starting in September) and will have lots of yummy treats!
If you have any questions about the group please reach out to:
Laura@lnv.ca or Tessa@lnv.ca
Hope to see you there!
We gathered on Sunday, August 27th, 2023 from 11:30am – 1:30pm at Mount Douglas Park.
This is a free annual event! Perhaps we will see you next year.